Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Introducing Tader Head Crochet




A little bit about Tader Head Crochet 
from tader head facebook page

Tader Head™ is a family-owned and operated business based out of Louisville, KY and is the brand name of the hand-crocheted hats and accessories made by the mother/daughter team of Jorena Faulkner and Alyssa Stewart. Inspired by little Tenzin Matan Stewart—the grandson/son affectionately known as "Tader Head"—each item is 100% individually hand-made with love.

Uniquely crafted from a variety of crochet yarns, to include natural and synthetic material (we will be developing an all-natural, organic line in 2012), many of our collections are specifically geared toward a positive theme. With our motto being "Crafting a Better Future," it is our hope that in purchasing a Tader Head™ product, the wearer will also be promoting a philosophy of peace, acceptance and love among all mankind.





For more examples of Tader Head Crochet products please visit their facebook page.






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Married and mother of four beautiful children. My life is as busy as a circus. I am always on the go with my family but my photography is as much part of me as my family. Its may passion and joy. I love to put smiles on everyones faces and my photography is an outlet as well as a fix for my own happiness. I love my children and they were the ones who pulled the photographer out of me. As most young mothers we are constantly snapping a camera to capture those many first moments. But friends and family saw something in my photos that made them believe in my ability to create such works of beauty that led me here today. To God I give many thanks for my talents and my blessings. He is the one who enables me to do what I do and he will always be first in my life. I just pray that my camera will always capture joy not sadness and my works will always be appreciated and admired by those who reflect in my lens.