Monday, December 12, 2011

Projects Ahead...

I(Rev) have three new and EXCITING photo projects coming up in the very near future. These projects are for fun and there is no entry fee or cost to you to participate. I encourage all of you to please watch my blog and take part in these projects. These are an important part of my growth as a photographer and it would be a great way to show your support and join in the fun.

Project #1,  I will post possibly as soon as tomorrow. This project makes YOU the photographer. I will include all the details you need in the project blog to participate. So please keep an eye out for that post in the next few days.

Project #2 will be much more complicated and participation will be a very selective process....I will be asking for volunteers but more details to come with that project post.

Project #3 will be very controversial, delicate, and meaningful. Both project 2&3 will be very time consuming but, I'm looking forward to the challenge and the process. 

I don't think most people truly understand what my photography means to me. I'm hoping that after these projects you can see that this is not just about making a profit, but creating something I can be proud of. When I think about the day that I leave this world, I want to know that there is more of me left behind than a few material treasures. I want to know that I left heirlooms of treasures that many generations after me will love and cherish. The photographs of all those faces that my camera has captured will be forever adorn and loved by family and friends for years and years. That blesses my heart more than anyone knows. All the giggles, tiny toes, and sweet kisses left on cheeks of sweethearts....the i do's,  the milestone of seniors, and the birthday wishes. I am blessed to have had the honor to have witnessed some of the wonderful moments in your lives. And I am so excited to know that I will be here for so many more. You are a huge part of my future, my happiness and my growth as a person and as a photographer.

So again, please watch my blog for details of the projects ahead. I'm excited and so looking forward to this journey!

Rev

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Married and mother of four beautiful children. My life is as busy as a circus. I am always on the go with my family but my photography is as much part of me as my family. Its may passion and joy. I love to put smiles on everyones faces and my photography is an outlet as well as a fix for my own happiness. I love my children and they were the ones who pulled the photographer out of me. As most young mothers we are constantly snapping a camera to capture those many first moments. But friends and family saw something in my photos that made them believe in my ability to create such works of beauty that led me here today. To God I give many thanks for my talents and my blessings. He is the one who enables me to do what I do and he will always be first in my life. I just pray that my camera will always capture joy not sadness and my works will always be appreciated and admired by those who reflect in my lens.