Monday, September 26, 2011

Its a Doggie World

These lil furry friends are our babies Diamond & Princess Buttercup. Diamond has been with us since Christmas 2008 and Princess Buttercup joined our family in Spring of 2010. Both of our ladies have completely different personalities. Diamond, much more mature than Buttercup, is coming into adulthood and doesnt run around as much as she used to. Princess Buttercup on the other hand LOVES to make a mess, just like a kid, RUN & PLAY, just like a kid, and SCREAM & YELL, just like a kid. She very much loves to be the center of attention. Diamonds favorite thing to do is sit in your lap and be held like a baby and talked to. She welcomes you to wrap her up in a blankie and rock her to sleep. SHE LOVES IT! Buttercup however, wants to jump and run, her favorite game is throw her squeeker mailbox toy and over and over and over and over again..LOL.
Diamond is a Shih Tzu & Maltese mix breed, and Buttercup is full blood Shih Tzu. We love our babies to death. And couldnt imagine our days without them. They welcome you home each day with overwhelming unconditional love. Its a truly amazing thing to have a creature that can say no words, still show you loads of love.
As I sit here writing this blog I can hear them upstairs running around like craziness. Buttercup is well known for her going into the bathroom and pulling the toilet tissue across the house. Her tiny lil teeth will shred a piece of tissue into a zillion little pieces. It just blows my mind!


Princess Buttercup

 Together they are companions and best friends. Apart they are lost and lonesome. Either will cry for the other if one is gone. They are a pair these two.


 Diamond is a gentle spirit. Very loving and sweet. I've noticed with her growing older she isnt as welcoming to strangers as she was a few years ago. But shes always loved to be held and loved on by her family.

Diamond

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Married and mother of four beautiful children. My life is as busy as a circus. I am always on the go with my family but my photography is as much part of me as my family. Its may passion and joy. I love to put smiles on everyones faces and my photography is an outlet as well as a fix for my own happiness. I love my children and they were the ones who pulled the photographer out of me. As most young mothers we are constantly snapping a camera to capture those many first moments. But friends and family saw something in my photos that made them believe in my ability to create such works of beauty that led me here today. To God I give many thanks for my talents and my blessings. He is the one who enables me to do what I do and he will always be first in my life. I just pray that my camera will always capture joy not sadness and my works will always be appreciated and admired by those who reflect in my lens.