Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mad about Madison

Ever see the sunshine in someones face? Well every time you look at Madison, your heart becomes elated and overjoyed. This wasn't Madison's first photo session. I had the honor to capture her once before when only a few months old. Now as then, I was positively wrapped in sweetness as I photograph this adorable lil girl.



 She makes this easy, doesn't she?. LOL Well we had a time getting her to keep the hat(above) on long enough to capture a photo of her in it. Mom will slide it on, and work to distract her from it being there. I guess the fuzzy accessory was what kept her attention on the hat. Obviously we got the shot, and wow..look at that smile!

Madison loved the wooded area we did her second half of her shoot. She was having lots of fun exploring the floor of the wooded hideaway. Carefully, we allowed her to have a few playful moments, rewarding her for doing such a great job during her session. Have I ever mention I love babies?..LOL











As I raided Madison's closet for wardrobe choices, I came across this gorgeous dress. Quickly it became a front runner of dresses because I loved the style of it. It reminded me of dresses that, well Mom used to put on me when I was alil girl(I'm getting old). Dressing Madison, her mom and I discussed the dress and I learned that this dress was made by her Great-Grandmother. I was happy that I got to capture such a sweet photo of Madison in a dress made with LOVE.Sometimes the story isn't in the photo, its in the dress. But this photo will help to share that story and along with the dress, become an heirloom for next generations to share.





This is my favorite of Madison's photo session today. I love all the soft textures against the wooded background. Makes ya wanna pack her up and take her home with ya!




heres the link to Madison's first photo session with Rev

http://revflectionsphotography.blogspot.com/2010/07/baby-madison.html

Enjoy! And don't forget to subscribe to my blog please. Also, share my blog with your family & friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Married and mother of four beautiful children. My life is as busy as a circus. I am always on the go with my family but my photography is as much part of me as my family. Its may passion and joy. I love to put smiles on everyones faces and my photography is an outlet as well as a fix for my own happiness. I love my children and they were the ones who pulled the photographer out of me. As most young mothers we are constantly snapping a camera to capture those many first moments. But friends and family saw something in my photos that made them believe in my ability to create such works of beauty that led me here today. To God I give many thanks for my talents and my blessings. He is the one who enables me to do what I do and he will always be first in my life. I just pray that my camera will always capture joy not sadness and my works will always be appreciated and admired by those who reflect in my lens.