Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fair Trade Networking

Want to make a fair trade?


How would you like your business  or services advertised for free? Ever thought of NETWORKING with other local business?



I know a lot of other photographers who are struggling to keep their business afloat and in today’s economy it’s a difficult task to make a profit.  The key to making more money is advertising, and traditional advertising is expensive.  So I was trying to find a way that I could not only advertise but keep the cost down and I realized NETWORKING is a great way to advertise and expose my business to those who may not normally hear about my photography. It’s my hope that my attempt at this will not only serve as stepping stone to creating successful business relationships, but also profitable to my business long term.
There are tons of businesses or professionals that can profit from our partnership in fair trade networking. It’s all about creativity and thinking outside the box. And as we all know, I’m great at “THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX”.  
Craft Accessories    Jewelry Suppliers      Avon Reps     Boudoir & Lingerie Shops            Hair Salon            Mary Kay Reps                   
      Makeup Artist      Spas     Children’s Clothing Shops              
     Tanning Salons  Shoe Shops          Maternity Clothing Stores  ETSY Store’s
   Bridal Shops             Event Planners
I’m attempting to reach out to our community and local business in hopes that we can work together in fair trade. Rev has tons of ideas on how local business and professionals can make a fair trade with Revflections Photography where both businesses can equally meet goals.
The web has not only become an ocean for social networking but its a portal to unlimited dimensions of advertising and sharing. It serves as a platform and stage to present any service or business we can imagine, and its free. The hard part is drawing attention collecting the audience to view and take advantage of our services offered. By NETWORKING we promote each other, and double the efforts in less time. Time is money!
Do you cut & color hair? Do you own a bridal shop? Do you knit scarfs & hats? Do you own a clothing shop? Have you thought about having a marathon of photo sessions with clients wearing your cut & style, clothing or accessories? Maybe your clothing store could have a runway show  and Revflections Photography could photograph your show and you could use the photos for your website. Clients from tanning, hair and spa salons would love to have a free photo session when they are looking their best! Those crafts you make needs a model and you need a professional photograph to reflect the FAB FACTOR of your work! This is just a few examples of how your business can benefit from our networking.
Anyone interested in a fair trade networking relationship with Revflections Photography please contact Rev by email along with any questions, ideas or offers. Together we can collect ideas and work toward a successful venture.
Thanks,
       Rev         


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Married and mother of four beautiful children. My life is as busy as a circus. I am always on the go with my family but my photography is as much part of me as my family. Its may passion and joy. I love to put smiles on everyones faces and my photography is an outlet as well as a fix for my own happiness. I love my children and they were the ones who pulled the photographer out of me. As most young mothers we are constantly snapping a camera to capture those many first moments. But friends and family saw something in my photos that made them believe in my ability to create such works of beauty that led me here today. To God I give many thanks for my talents and my blessings. He is the one who enables me to do what I do and he will always be first in my life. I just pray that my camera will always capture joy not sadness and my works will always be appreciated and admired by those who reflect in my lens.